Saturday, June 20, 2009

red lips & pink nails!

heyy ladies!!!!!!!!!

how's everyone? hope everyone's doing good :D
i've been a little busy with school .. with finals .. but i'm all done now and it's summer break for me!! yayyy!!!

i never tried red lipstick before.. and i wanted to see how it looks. soo i gave it a try :D 
&&& this is how it turned out......

i have on Revlon in 440 (creme: cherries in the snow)
with a little bit of M.A.C lipglass in virgin kiss ( i know it's pink but thats the only lipgloss i really have =\ i'm working on the whole lipstick stuff.. i never really wear it but im starting to :D )

what do you ladies think? yay or nay??
my mom said i look like an old lady! hahaha. =X
&& my boyfriend just laughed at me =\
i just notice he laughs at everything ><>


O.P.I in Elephantastic Pink

well that's it ladies.. hopefully i will be updating more soon with the free time i have now 
thanks for stopping by my blog. reading it & commenting it :D
i wanna go to IMATS!!! i  never been there before! hopefully ill have time to drop by there ;p


2 comments: